Tuesday, July 8, 2008

bigger= better


I have a new infatuation. It's a new fashion blog fashion-ation, that is a weekly round up of the best fashion editorial from around world and I can't get enough. There also seems to be a recurring theme so far...big hair. Anyone that knows me well, knows that I grew up in Northeast Philadelphia during the high hair 80's. I teased my hair so much that I was sent to the principal's office because of it. One year, for Christmas, my parents gave me a case of Aquanet (12 cans!!!!). At that age I was going through a can a month. I somehow grew out of that and let my hair lay naturally on my head, but I always secretly am waiting for the real return of big hair. When it happens I will totally be ready. Until then, I will enjoy these glamorous ladies on fashion-ation.


No comments: