Tuesday, February 9, 2010

bardot part deux: très exceptionnel




























Sorry for the lack of posts. There was a pretty intense snowstorm over the weekend and I wasn't able to get in to the shop & have been away from my computer. Now that it is finally clearing up-we are going to get hit again tonight and into tomorrow morning. What a winter bummer! Cabin fever has me longing for spring & summer more than ever. To keep occupied I have been renting movies like a lunatic and scouring my favorite blogs and my new obsession--tumblr a lot lately.
I have been collecting these more candid and unknown shots of BB for a while now. I especially love the older ones. If you have been following Come Spy With Me for a while, you would know that I am a huge fan of Miss Bardot and never tire of looking at her photos or watching her films, even the awful ones.

No comments: