Wednesday, December 10, 2008

currently obsessed:lykke li


I caught this young Swedish pop tart earlier this year when she played at Johnny Brenda's here in Philadelphia. I thoroughly enjoyed her show but kind of forgot to get a copy of her album or find out more about her. Recently I feel like everywhere I look I am seeing images of her, interviews, and now videos. The girl has a modern day Stevie Nicks stage presence and her style is that elegantly put together but "I just threw this on" easy chic. The Olsens meets Stylebytes. After watching the "Little Bit" video I've decided all I need to get me through the holidaze is a top knot and sequined jacket. I can't stop listening to that song.













1 comment:

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks, ryder!! :)

Oh yes, I love her and her music!! She's such a cool girl.

xx