Friday, December 12, 2008

all tomorrow's parties


Tonight seems to be my last free evening before finding myself whisked up into the holiday party season. In preparation for these sometimes overwhelming but very fun & exciting few weeks, I will spend the night baking cookies before treating myself to a cocktail or two and then getting a good night's rest. After all, tomorrow is the Grasshopper Holiday Party & Sale and I wouldn't want to be feeling haggard for that! Here are some festive illustrations from George Barbier to get you inspired and in the party mood---it worked for me!














4 comments:

this wheel's on fire said...

love these!!

molly said...

oh how fabulous, i love those outfits!

Anonymous said...

Oh these pictures are just stunning!

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Absolutely gorgeous, great post deary. YOU are gonna love a post I have coming soon...seriously its crazy that you just posted this...

CC